Friday, August 11, 2006

The Blog Wave Begins to Fizzle Like Shizzle, My Drizzle!


WILL LOLO OR TRAVIS EVER POST ON THEIR BLOGS AGAIN?

Shall we begin a digital wager? I believe Lolo may but Travis won't. See, blogging for me was a big decision. Do I or Do not I? That was the question. If I am in, I am in all the way. If not then I might as well drop the matter.

I am totally jazzed for the Church campout this year. It is another weekend of wicked volleyball and hanging out with my friends. Every year it is a blast.

On that note, I believe I have fixed the gas line leak under my Toyota. My yard basically smelled of "Exxon Valdes" for over two weeks. Conclusion to my assessment: Rubber lines-cheap, easy to replace but sharp metal objects on the highway chop into them and entropy along with the aging process breaks them down. All I can say is that I'm glad that I don't have a "flailing-burning-matches" addiction or my house in the pine trees mixed with "gasy-leaky Toyota" could have equaled black smoky stinky heap.

Digital wager....
Lolo - yes but aftera couple of months
Travis - no

EHLTB

10 comments:

Becky said...

EHLTB....I'll see your wager and raise you..

Lo will by her next marriage apt. and Travis will forget he ever had a blog and his middle name.

Robert J Ellwood said...

B and T -
I see BOTH your wagers and raise you...

LoLo - Yes, and she will include a picture along with another spanish title to the post
Travis - YES, but it will be something short and pathetic, and before the snow flies.

B & T, ...get a room, huh?






CHILLL MAHH BAABIEEEESSS...!

Ryobi4jesus said...

See....if you look at Travis's blog he blogs the average of one every three months...so I wager Trav will sometime in Sept. And Lo fell out of the "Honeymoon"(the first week) period of time and will not be heard of again...could be wrong, but that is my wager....

Danielle said...

I'd say they're both never to be heard from again. Just to hedge my bet, I've had things "arranged". T to the Ex-inator Valdezitron, although you may have overcome your little flailing match "problem", I've heard you've still got that blazing torch launching habit so keep an eye on him BJo, keep an eye on him...

Robocarp said...

some people just werent cut out for the elite life of blogging...

Anonymous said...

I'm with ya Elvis, Lo is more likely to blog again than T for the simple fact that she is a woman....and us women have a lot to say.

Becky said...

does anyone else hear .."In the year two-thou-sund....In the year two-thou-SAND.." playing softly in the background?

Becky said...

does anyone else hear .."In the year two-thou-sund....In the year two-thou-SAND.." playing softly in the background?und?

Laura said...

WRONG!!!!! hee hee hee....

Laura said...

WRONG!!!!! hee hee hee...