Friday, August 25, 2006

Back In The Saddle Again...

Trucko no leako anymore. Thanks to the hardy work of Mr. Steve B. That is correct. My mini-monster truck is not leaking gas anymore. My front yard no longer smells of Exxon and let me tell you, it is nice.
Well, last night B and I were going to go directly to the campground but were inhibited because of severe weather. I love nasty weather. The wind...the lightning...sirens...creepy digital voices explaining that we should "stay inside". But I like these things on my terms. I guess, God had other plans. So, we enjoyed a non-outside movie watching. It was worth it because packing is gonna take some time for the camping trip this weekend.
That's all for now....see you at the campout...

6 comments:

Blue Bellied Yank said...

I don't like EXXON! I was up in Alaska the year of the big oil spill. Even had a claim that my employers filed on my behalf along with countless other workers that lost income due to the spill. The fishing industry in Alaska has never fully recovered. So I'm glad you got that gas leak patched up 'cuz EXXON just don't need to be making anymore profits off us poor folk. It's OK to be poor though 'cuz we're rich in Christ!
Jesus said, "Come follow me, and I will make you fish for people." (Matthew 4:19 NCV)
Peace of Christ to you.

Danielle said...

Elvis, you should probably do something about hearing these "digital voices"...

Ryobi4jesus said...

Tom....now on a completely different subject....Travis posted. Guess what it was three months later.....can I cal it or can I call it.....I just fell and broke my nose....

Anonymous said...

You're a redneck if .... Exxon and Conoco have offered you royalties for your hair.

Robert J Ellwood said...

You bes' check out the Bro-hardz, cuz I believe that I have just won our little wager....

HA - HAHAHAHAHAH - HAAA!!! (Insane Ren and Stimpy laugh...)

Anonymous said...

I'm hoping for a shoo-poo post- maybe w/ some pictures????
Just a small request....