Saturday, April 14, 2007

Not Sure What To Do, I Do Know What To Splu

Recently, the desire to check in with the past has stirred up the purchasing of a video series that few dare to tread. It is a set of films that only the keen mind can enjoy. An old co-worker from the KFC era has recently found popularity on YouTube with a comedic creation called CHAD VADER. Since then, a recent buddy of mine decided to take a look at an earlier comedic creation from the same past co-worker. It's a show called Splu Urtaf. Yes, you guessed it...a short email later, I now own the whole old Splu set (episodes 1-25). Can't wait to watch it all. Until then....here's another fun creation by the same BlameSociety Productions.
The Life and Death of a Pumpkin

Add to My Profile More Videos

6 comments:

Danielle said...

Rhom, I couldn't get zee durn video to work, what tha? I tell you what, Brady and I would shor love ta check out those videos someday (post Philippines). I remember the Splu-ness, good stuff. Whoa, Brady is out raking neighbor dog poop in the yard and he just brought me in the sweetest bluejay feather evah!

Anonymous said...

Ah, yes. One of my best pals dated Mr Yonda in high school. I guess that's my only claim to fame.

Anonymous said...

Springtime always invokes the urge to look past tense for me, too.
I think it may be a spring tour Grateful Dead thing or something.

Anonymous said...

I love this video. I DID, however, get waaaay too emotionally involved with that poor pumpkin. Also, now I have a better idea of how every character on Lost feels every day.

Anonymous said...

it works!
(the disc you gave us)

angely said...

Hilarious...can't wait to and torture some poor pumkin this year...infact...think I will train my boy in the masterful art of pumpkin torture. Make out a lovely design with toothpics under the skin...OH YAH!