Thursday, January 25, 2007

The Late Show with Craig Ferguson does it again!

The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson featured the new up-and-coming Atlanta Christian rock group called Family Force 5 on his show recently. By the looks of it, they really tore it up...no....really...THEY TORE IT UP! Watch the video all the way through. I am looking forward to seeing these guys play at Cornerstone this year (if I get to see them). They are not your typical southern rock sound, in fact they stand in the face of it with their new album entitled "Business up front...Party in the back" (you all know what they're talking about, right). I suggest you go to their MySpace site and check out the music video for Kountry Gentleman (also featured on Jesus Rock 101.7fm). The video calls out to all those Dukes Of Hazzard fans. If you listen closely, you can hear a verse about collard greens as well. Anyway, hope you all enjoy them as much as I did.

Stay tuned for a post about new developments in my yard.

-=EHLTB

7 comments:

Danielle said...

What chaotic mania... That lead singer looks and sounds identical to the singer from Showbread. I wunda.. I totally could have done without the writhing on the floor bit, but anyways. Those guys are pretty tough, hope you catch their show at CStone and can tell me about it. Duh-when you told me about this video, I thought you were talking about Agents of Future. Me no thinky. Excited to hear about the yard. Hurry.

TWaits said...

The lead has that Joey Ramone hair.

Anonymous said...

Every time I hear "Dukes of Hazzard" I see red cuz the new one made Daisy out to be a real ditz when in the original, she was really smart. P*ssed me off.

Danielle said...

Raycho..laughing..out..loud..here.

Becky said...

What people won't do to win the late night host of the year award, jeez.

Maybe he just thought, hey I have money why not destroy things.

Becky

That's right I'm back, back in black.

Robert J Ellwood said...

wow, that was kind of loud.

YOU TALKIN' LOCO, AND I LIKE IT!

A said...

Vaguely reminds me of this time I went to a hyperpentacostal church. The end left me with that same "what the hell was that all about?" feeling. I liked the tunes, but the chaos at the end was a bit overwhelming!