Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Cheap bloggin'


It is at this time that I would like to let you all know. I am sorry that my posting has gone mostly video these days. It seems that life is currently too busy for a beefy blog. I hope to remedy this soon. Until then, you should practice your hip-hop beats with Biz and then be ready to share them. Leper is coming to The Munchies this friday and maybe I will get some video of that show up here. I assure you, my blog will return to it's regularly scheduled program soon. Thanks, friends....EHLTB

4 comments:

Laura said...

I want ya'll to do this
bloobsh, haaah
bloobsh, haaah
bloobsh, haaah...

Ryobi4jesus said...

....really,hmmmm. Oh, baby yous got what I needs, you say he's just a friend you, say he just a friend,

Danielle said...

Tom...............Tom....WHO ELSE COULD ROOT UP THE OBSCURITY BEYOND OF THE OL' BIZ MARKIE??!!!! And then there's that Oskar's shirt..Oh, and quit apologizing for the sparsity bloggity, cuz then I'll have to...

Robert J Ellwood said...

(picking up where dani left off)...cuz then, Pi-zan, I'll have to kick your spaghetti bending butt all the way back to Milan!!

...was that too much with the racial slurs?...Hmmm?